Crazy day as we prepare for what may be a category 4 hurricane next week. I have had friends and relatives calling from all over the country. I had my parents calling from overseas to make sure everything is ok. It has been hectic and yet I still managed to get to the library and donate three books. I don’t know how the rest of the day is going to go so I am going to just say what I am grateful for:
- I am grateful for my friend Dan who is staying with me.
- I am grateful for my dog who has been distracting me.
- I am grateful for my friends and family for their concern for me.
- I am grateful for my sister’s fiance who called 30 generator companies to try to get someone out to me.
- I am grateful that my family’s restaurant is still busy tonight and tomorrow.
- I am grateful that I have a full tank of gas in my car.
- I am grateful for Amazon for delivering water in 24 hours.
- I am grateful for this computer that helps me document this process.
- I am grateful for the wine that I had forgotten was at my wine club so we are fully stocked:)
- I am grateful that if the power does go out here that I have the possibility of going and staying with my sister.